The TITAN. Like the Helix, the Titan puts your money where it matters, with precision-engineered internals and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class.
To make things even better, Element has gone one step ahead and given the Titan a 34mm tube and ED glass. The 34mm tube allows for a greater elevation/windage range when dialing for those extreme distance shots, and the 56mm Objective lens with ED glass provides you with an ultra-sharp, clear image with a large field of view.
The tool-free turrets and zero-stop mechanism give you high end features without breaking the bank, and the First Focal Plane reticle means the reticle subtensions remain true at any magnifications. The reticle is illuminated, and available in 4 different options in MRAD and MOA.
OWNER'S MANUAL & RETICLE INFORMATION
- 34mm Main Body Tube
- Illuminated, First Focal Plane Reticle
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Side Parallax: 15yds-Infinity
- ED Glass for reduced chromatic aberration and improved sharpness
- Tool-Free Resettable Turrets with 10 MRAD / 25 MOA per Revolution
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Turret Mechanism
- Hard Mechanical Zero-Stop
- Removable Magnification Throw Lever
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
- Sunshade, Lens Cloth & Rubber Lens Covers included